skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Birkin Dust
About Me
R. D. Hadian K.
Zombiearth
Just a geek, a perfectionist, a realist, a law student, a freelance-grapher, a blogger, and a zombie with an Arabic tattoo on his hand. He's absolutely not a serial killer. Oh yeah one more thing, he's in love forever with fashion.
View my complete profile
Fellas
Time's Rhymes
Hey Day
Flag Counter
Comers Lovers
Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Shout Out Loud
Popular Posts
24th HEADLINE-Talking About Looking Back
Dear my beloved Headliners, sorry I haven't touched my blog again since the last time I posted something here. Well, university lif...
23rd HEADLINE-What's on Your Ipad?
Hello Headliners! Howya doin, guys? Ugh, It has been a month since the last time I posted something here. So ...
21st HEADLINE-So, What Are you?
Good day, Headliners! This post will be about "nerd" and "geek". The terms "nerd" and "geek" are of...
19th HEADLINE-"Have A Great and Sexy Eid 1433 H"
Minal Aidin Wal Faidzin. Mohon maaf lahir dan batin. Sorry for ain't-good-things I might have done to you, Headliners. Yeah, those sent...
22nd HEADLINE-Everyone Loves Jeans and Vice Versa
Hello Headliners! It's me again. Uhmm, let me put this way, now, this post will be about one thing that is very very...
25th HEADLINE-Sneak Peek of The New Upcoming Posts
Hello Headliners! Oh, man! I really miss this blog and you guys a lot. Sorry for coming back late, I got some works to do in the last 5 mont...
26th HEADLINE-Winter in Seoul
Hello, I always want to apologise for my super long long hiatus, so sorry for doing this so often, I promise not to do this anymore. Sweary ...
27th HEADLINE-Same Old-New Me
Hello dear Headliner s... So, it has been almost 2 years, hasn't it? T his h iatus thingy made me forgetting about all blogging stuffs...
18th HEADLINE-Welcoming The New Logo!
Headliners! Now I'm gonna talk really straight to the point, kay, the point is.....YAY! WE HAVE A NEW LOGO for this blog and I think It ...
[COMING SOON] This Blog Is Under Construction, Sorry...
Headliners, I'm sorry I gotta tell you guys this. I'm not gonna leave this blog but there's something to do with this blog and ...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Pages
Home
About Me
My Outfits
Flashback-Writings
Love and Other Stuffs
24 October 2008
owned up :)
HEADLINE by
R. D. Hadian K.
gue mau mengakui sejujurnya, gue seneng kalo lo bisa buat gue 'besar kepala'
:')
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
My Twitter
My Instagram
My Facebook
My Tumblr
Instagram (@diazhadian)
Ask.fm (@diazhadian)
Archives
►
2016
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2014
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2013
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2012
(10)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
2011
(9)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
2010
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
2009
(20)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(16)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(11)
minus berapa atau kelas berapa?
ngomong jepang bukan ngomong berbahasa jepang
berantakan
curhatcurhatcurhat
minal aidin wal faidzin-maaf telat :D
bearing the name of love :)
owned up :)
king always get what he wants :)
tulis atau ngga ya?
Bahaya Mengoplos Melamin ke Susu (bahasa gue -_-)
sate tempe bacem
0 comments:
Post a Comment