10 November 2012

24th HEADLINE-Talking About Looking Back

Dear my beloved Headliners, sorry I haven't touched my blog again since the last time I posted something here. Well, university life still keepin' me busy, but other than that, I was hospitalized for few days due to the typhoid infection. Huh, that wasn't good, seriously, I didn't get good sleeps, good foods, and things.


Now I'm going to talk about "Looking Back". You all know that "Looking Back" has so many meanings, but here, "Looking Back" will be about looking back to the (your) past. Some people tell me (us) not to look back, but do you think that somehow we need to look back? Whether it's something good happened in the past or bad things happened in the past. Well I think it depends on how we view it (view the past). You know, we should look back with a smile because we know that is what made us who we are today. A stronger, better and more caring human being. We don't just look back like that or maybe dissolved in sadness because of the memories, here, we should look and learn something from it (the past).
 





There's a saying like this: "Remember the good times and never the bad, that's why it's so hard to actually walk away without looking back". Well, I actually agree with that, but it seems a little less true because we actually need to remember the past -the bad ones-, in order to learn something from it. Learn something from it to advance ourselves. In my humble opinion, if we forget the bad thing(s), we can do the same thing in the present or maybe the future, so I mean, by remembering that, we can avoid ourselves from doing the same thing again and by remembering that, we can realize that it was a bad thing and we have done it before so we don't want to do it again. 

Now in reality, sometimes we believe in people, trust people, and help people but we seem to get nothing in return...not even a thank you. While this is very disheartening, please don't think it was a waste of time. Maybe you were not appreciated immediately, but maybe one person will look back and realize how kind you were to them. Maybe this person will thank you later. So, I think this is one of the advantages of looking back. 






I think it's kinda cool looking back and realizing how many things have changed and many things have changed you. Do you guys think so? Then, I also think that there is no satisfaction that can compare with looking back across the years and finding you've grown up in self-control, judgement, generosity, and unselfishness, in other words, a better you.

You know, I was taught from a very young age that we have to fight for our dreams and keep on moving forward, but it's okay to look back sometimes because it's such a reminder where you have been and what you have been through. It makes you realize how far you have come and keeps you motivated for the future.

In conclusion, a past is just a past. The majority of people learn lessons from what they did wrong in their past. Don't hold their past against them unless it bleeds into the present... 



 







Overall Appearance

Black Jacket by Gap
Scarfs by Burberry
Blue-Black Jeans by Fred Perry
Shoes by Isula (Local Brand)
Glasses by Ray-Ban


PS: These photos were taken in Kowloon, Hong Kong, 2012
 

67 comments:

Raindrops of Sapphire said...

Thanks for your comment! You have a cool blog too. I would like to follow each other, do you want to follow me on FB and Bloglovin and I will do the same for you? Just let me know!

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

febrina utami putri said...

love your style so much! and i'm following you now, please do let me know when you're following me too :)

Lutfi Fadhila said...

hm, try to listen to jamie cullum's song titled these are the days. it pretty much describes about looking back and present in positive way.
by the way, those are very cool photos way! :D

Izzaura said...

thankyou for the comment! really appreciate it!

it would be great if we could follow each other, i have followed you via GFC :)

nice blog you have here!


cheers,
THE FAD MADNESS

Elma said...

Great look! You look so stylish!

Aul Howler's Blog said...

Welcome back!

Janina said...

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog! :-)

I started to follow you, so you will follow me back, right?

I like your blog very much and the pics of this post are just gorgeous because you have so warm smile! (:

Unknown said...

Aw, bad thingy you were being sick! Hope you are ok now.
Us peeps are always looking back even if we don't realize it. If we wouldn't look back, we wouldn't be learning in life and we would be repeating our mistakes endlessly. And we would forget about what have been good deeds.
Have a nice weekend ^^
-Lara
http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your lovelycomment in my blog, you have a nice blog, I think I've been here before, nice place!

Anonymous said...

hmm hongkong, really wanna go there...thank you for a very nice thoughts :)

grlcreative.com.mx said...

of course I wanna follow each other <3 Just started followin on gfc:)))Wait for u
PS: if u want to follow each other also on bloglovin and fb let me know please <3

www.ontomywardrobe.com

SebastianMx said...

I hope you feel allright;)

nice post btw

http://mytigermx.blogspot.mx

Dyah Paramita Saraswati said...

niceeeeee outfit! :)

Dyah Paramita Saraswati said...

Nice outfiiiiit :)

Sheila said...

You have awesome style! I love your photos. Wish one day to visit Hong Kong. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I would love to follow each other. Following you now via GFC#80. Hope you will do the same too! :)

xo - Sheila
www.sheislovelyblog.com

Devina said...

love the blog! following you via gfc, follow me back?

Love,
Devina

www.guiltybytes.com

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Great pictures! I am really sorry to hear about your infection! I am following on GFC and Bloglovin, please follow me back!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Denisa said...

Nice pics. Great. Would you like to follow? Have a great Sunday.

http://www.fashiondenis.com/

Leonor said...

greeat look and pictures! so cool!!:) would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin??

Leonor
thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

Preslava Tsacheva said...

Hey, dear, thnaks for your comment! Of course I woudl love to follow each other, because I rally like your blog and your style :) AMazing pictures, btw :)
I am following you now :) Hope you will follow back :)

http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

CafféFashion said...

like ur blog!

Want to follow each other?following u already
Brigita R.
http://indie-somnium.blogspot.com

Denisa said...

I am following you now via Bloglovin. I am num. 11. I am waiting for your following. Have a nice Sunday.

http://www.fashiondenis.com/

Caramella said...

The scarf is gorgeous, and I love your glasses! I think we should look back because after all we are what we are because of our past and experience. I am following you from Rome. I hope you will follow me back.

Leonor said...

I am now following you on GFC and bloglovin!!:) hope you'll follow back!

Leonor
thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

Raindrops of Sapphire said...

Hi! I don't have GFC, but I would love for us to follow on FB and Bloglovin! Here are my links, let me know and I will follow you back!

http://www.facebook.com/raindropsofsapphire

http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1803145/raindrops-of-sapphire/follow

Ruby said...

uwaw, miss Hongkong :(
cheers! :))
hope you feel better

Unknown said...

Nice outfit :) Want to follow each other? I'm already following you!

http://my-fashion-thoughts.blogspot.pt

Carla said...

You look great!!! Love the outfit, very hip! Can't wait to visit again. Would you like to follow each other? Come by and let me know :) xoxo

www.fashionmavenmomy.com

The Scent of Glamour said...

I like the look and the pictures!!!
Do you want to follow each other?
If so, follow me and I will follow you back for sure!

http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

Sheila said...

Hi! Thanks for re-visiting my blog! I appreciate the follow back but didn't see you on my followers list. :( I hope you will come back to re-follow again?

xo - Sheila
www.sheislovelyblog.com

Elly said...

Nice pictures !


Maybe you want to follow each other ? (:
Follow me and I'll follow back for sure!

tiebow-tie.com said...

Great words, I like your point of view.
Sure we can follow each other.
Following you now on GFC and Bloglovin.
I hope u'll do the same)
kisses)

Www said...

great photos :>

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

Great black on black! Good to know that you are well... thank you for your comments on my blog.
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

Vanessa said...

Very nice outfit...black is always good.:-)
Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
My Blog

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Nice outfit! Loving the jacket and the shoes.

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

CoastWithMe said...

Hello! Just found your blog and am your newest follower on GFC and bloglovin! Check out my blog if you'd like! Thanks:)!

Rita @ www.CoastWithMe.com

Unknown said...

You're right about the past and definitely have to keep moving forward and to learn from our mistakes to have a brighter future.

Vanessa said...

Thanks,for your lovely comment.
OK,I'm now following you on gfc and bloglovin #14.
Now you...

Unknown said...

Amazing outfit! You have a nice style!

p.s. I follow you now with google friend connect and bloglovin!! Hope you'll do the same! I wait for you in my blog!! Kisses!

Babi
www.voguebuster.net

Sylvie Stephanie said...

That's great you have been doing well
Just keep moving forward
Anyway nice blog, simple looks and cozy

http://sylviestephanie.blogspot.com/

livlovelaugh said...

so deep! Great entry man!

-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

Sheila said...

I see you! :) Keep in touch!!

xo - Sheila
www.sheislovelyblog.com

Unknown said...

Very beautiful and stylish this post, my love <3

Many many kisses,

Nicole

www.nicoleta.me

vogueswing said...

It is good that after the hospital :) It is important that it is now well! For me, the important thing is what it is now and what will be ... Life is short ...

But I still look very good! As I look at your smile, I smile :) well positively!

Vanessa said...

You have forgotten to follow me on bloglovin and gfc.:-(

Merlyn Macella Widjaja said...

thx for your comment..
i'm following you now..follow me back?

http://voguemarcelino.blogspot.com

Lili Matic said...

Thank you so much for your respond ! :)

I follow you now ;)

Hope you follow me back ;)

RUNWAY JUICE

xoxo

Katherine said...

Great pictures! Your blog is cool :)

katieimwunderland.blogspot.com

PJ Almera said...

hi! thanks for your comment!!
I love your blog!
really cool, fresh and very interesting! i'm following you now!
hope you return the love! ;)
visit and hope you can follow me ;)

www.misterpatrickjames.blogspot.com

Sassy Cebuana said...

nice post:) feel free to visit mine as well:)
http://akirahbabe.net.tf

Adeayu Hadijah said...

Hi Diaz Hadian!
firstly, I wanna thank you for your comment in my blog, don't mind to come back :D

I agree with your words, we must see back, even if it "bad" think to keep us not to did it again, right?
Cool outfit! I like your style and done follow you :D

visit my little cream button♥

Unknown said...

lovely pics!!
New post on my blog
http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it/2012/11/a-so-british-morning.html

Katherine said...

Thank you :) Of course we can follow each other! Just follow me and I'll follow back immediately, promise.

katieimwunderland.blogspot.com

Www said...

cool photos :D

Unknown said...

Great look and I love your smile!

Have a great weekend.

Erin

thefashionfairyblog@blogspot.com

Leonor said...

thank you so much for following back:)) keep in touch! by the way, I have a new post now and would love to know your opinion on it!!

Leonor
thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

Tqa London said...

I love how the scarf goes well with the jacket. You look dashing.

Lili Matic said...

thank you so much for following ! :*

Check out my new post :)

RUNWAY JUICE

xoxo

Milica i Marija Martinovic said...

I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:)FOLLOW YOU NOW! Please check mines If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

Nino Reyzky said...

i followed you via GFC Diaz.
ow like your sweater :)

ola said...

hope you are better! thanks for your comment.
I'm following on Bloglovin, Twitter and GFC.

xxo
ola
www.stylesbyola.com

M. Ersa Adiprasetya said...

simple and nice casual outfits! great jacket by the way :)



Hei Echa!

Style by Bruno said...

You look great in all those dark tones.
Follow each other?

krunch2sa said...

hi! new follower in da hauz ^^ totally luv ur style d^.^b

Apron and Creme said...

great clothes! you look stylish :)

http://apronandcreme.blogspot.com/

Meisza Adilla Herssy said...

Thanks for ur comment dear Diaz. U have a more lovely style too. :))

meiszaecha.blogspot.com