Hello Headliners! It's me again. Uhmm, let me put this way, now, this post will be about one thing that is very very very berry berry familiar to you. One thing that (maybe) you wear everyday, at any time. Yeap! It's about denim! Wait, do you actually know what denim is? Denim is a type of cotton textile known for its use in blue jeans and
other clothing. It uses a sturdy twill weave with a characteristic
diagonal ribbing. Originally used for work-men's clothes, denim is now
ubiquitous and has even entered the world of high fashion. Nearly
everyone has at least one garment made of this fabric in the closet
these days. Throughout the decades, denim continued to gain a wider market. By the
1970s, women were wearing it as often as men (this survey was taken from the internet). In the '80s, designer jeans
were the rage, and a style once associated with the working class was
updated for affluent yuppies. Though denim is still considered a casual
material and is not usually worn for more formal occasions, it is not
unusual to see people sporting jeans at high end night clubs, and many
designer garments. Oh yeah, before the 1970’s denim was only produced in the United States. Since
then denim manufacturing has spread through the world and all the
following countries produce pretty serious amounts of denim: in no
particular order) Italy, Greece, and Brazil. Turkey, Morocco, Tunisia,
Japan, Taiwan. Korea, Hong Kong, China, India, Pakistan, Indonesia,
Australia, Dubai, South Africa, Philippines, Mexico, and Spain. So, I think that's enough for the small talk. Here we go for the outfit...
Well, this is me in denim shirt, yeah I'm wearing something-denim only for the top. The pants, still chino. Sorry, lol
These are the closer looks
Overall Appearance
Denim Shirt by Levi's
Wrist Watch by Alexandre Christie
Chino Pants by Zara
Shoes by Lafayette
Printed-Indian-Patterns Bracelet by Unknown (From Jogjakarta)
Another Bracelets by Unknown (From Bandung)
Necklace by Uknown (From Bali)
Hangin' Glasses by Hang-Ten
It's difficult to find a
garment as widely embraced, worn and loved the world over as jeans. The
classic symbol of the American West is now a staple in wardrobes around
the world. But why?
Now, I'm gonna ask you a question (or maybe some). Why do you guys wear jeans? For some, they're comfortable, durable, and easy, for
others, they're sexy and cool, and for me, they're comfortable and flexible . Jeans mean different things to different
people. So, Why do you wear jeans? What do you think about it? And what does this lovely thing mean to you? :)
28 comments:
wow, you look great. YES DENIM IS AWESOME, what you told me here is one of the reason why I put denim as my blog name. :D
it's okay you wore chino, it suits on the shirt. :)
Great look! I love jeans but I don't really like wearing them much. Hahaha. I prefer them on tops like on your look. :)
adlyvelasco.blogspot.com
amazing look. love your denim top!
jessillesilv.blogspot.com
i love your denim shirt and im dying to get necklace like yours.
btw, im following you now :)
http://www.mywhisperingstyle.co.cc
Love the watch!
Thanks for commenting my blog, followed you back)
Amazing outfit! (;
Maybe u wanna follow each other?
If u wanna, let me know. xx
Love, Jackffy
jackffy.blogspot.com
I'm a jeans and white shirt kind of woman, or jeans and denim shirt, or jeans and white tee...with flats or heels, jeans, like Armani said represents democracy in fashion...and I truly believe it!
Thanks for your comment on my previous posting!
If you go through my site, you will find my new post, I hope you enjoy it!
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Big hugs!
Inés
SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com
Denims are so good! it's true that it is comfortable and they can be worn anytime!
-V.
www.rightontheverge.blogspot.com
i just bought new denim top and now it's my favorite top evaaaah~ hehe
i love your style!
i follow you
follow me al missmurderblog.blogspot.com
lovely blog! :)
Nice outfit! I love that necklace!
Hi diaz! thank you so much for your comment :)
YEs we can follow each other.... I follow you with GFC, follow me back!
Kisses, Den.
http://thebsheep.blogspot.it/
ooh you look great
I always love denim + brown chinos
undeniable stylish!
<3
The Sweetest Escape
Nice post and blog! (;
Yes, We can follow each other.
So I followed u, now I'm waiting for your turn. ♥
Love, Jackffy
jackffy.blogspot.com
Thank you for your lovely comment!!
I follow you now through GFC and Bloglovin!!
If you want we can follow also on Facebook!! Let me know!! :)
http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
xoxo
Yes, I'm following you. Please, follow me back! :)
Cool blog!
Xoxo
G.
http://georgefashiondreamworld.blogspot.it/
Great, great paragraphs about denim. But I guess denim is not only diagonally sewn in this era. Well, it's still developing after all. I SUPER love your denim shirt & styling! Anyhow sorry, I thought I had been following you but there must've been some technical trouble, following you now haha
Nice outfit,Denim rules:).
I wonder if you would like to follow each other : ).
http://www.glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/
a big fan of denim too:D. I am so in love with how you matched everything here:D
denim denim ohh denim
denim can be casual ,formal with fold up blazer,or laid back!
color denim will be fun!!
http://juanthegarage.blogspot.com/
Kuala Lumpur
whole look is to die for!
Lovely blog monsieur! A a great outfit!
Kisses from Germany :)
http://cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de/
sure, love your blog!
super necklace you got there!
www.stylentonic.com
super necklace you got there!
www.stylentonic.com
i like your look here. the denim and accessories are styled perfectly.
If you'd like, come by and see my blog. :)
xxo
ola
www.stylesbyola.com
Post a Comment