20 August 2012

19th HEADLINE-"Have A Great and Sexy Eid 1433 H"

Minal Aidin Wal Faidzin. Mohon maaf lahir dan batin. Sorry for ain't-good-things I might have done to you, Headliners. Yeah, those sentences are the first statements for this post...because IT'S EID FITR!! Happy Eid, Headliners who celebrate it! Even tho, it's the 2nd day of Eid, I guess I'm still permitted to say "minal aidin-things" right? lol I guess it's better than never. So now, what I'm going to post is about Eid Fitr. You all know when Eid comes, people wear something related to it, for instance, Baju Koko, Kaftan for women, maybe? or...Gamis, right? Here, I wanna post something that I wear for having Eid, well, I'm not wearing new clothes anyway :P I bought it like.......more than 8 months ago. hehe. Enough with the small talk, here we go!


So, this is what I wear

here's the closer look


 I call this shirt as Baju Koko Cina. Its model (look at the buttons) looks like Chinese style but overall, it's Baju Koko. Its color is broken white.

Broken White Koko by Sweeve (bought at Tanah Abang; also available at Grand Indonesia)



 Black Jeans by Cheap Monday
Shoes by Isula (available at Sole Club Shoes Store)


Overall Appearance

Broken White Koko by Sweeve (bought at Tanah Abang; also available at Grand Indonesia)
Black Jeans by Cheap Monday
Shoes by Isula (available at Sole Club Shoes Store) 


So, what do you wear for having Eid? or maybe for another big day of yours? Oh! Blame my curiosity! :P


Anyway, Have a Great and Sexy Eid 1433 H!!!!

8 comments:

Andudei Hardyanta said...

great baju koko, love its pattern on the neck and the wirst.
great outfits, and happy ied!

R. D. Hadian K. said...

Thanks a lot, brooo! Happy Eid too :)

inezdiva said...

simple but look great :D and happy eid mubarak :D

Shein Shein said...

ka, waktu itu kaka berkunjungnya di
diaryvazha.blogspot.com apa di yalenchaklozova.blogspot.com ?

Makasih ya ka, udah follow. Udah di follback lagi :)

Unknown said...

Nice top! You have a great style! Hope we can follow each other. :)

McRon Neall<3
http://mcronneall.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Nice top! You have a great style! Hope we can follow each other. :)

McRon Neall<3
http://mcronneall.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

STEEZ!

xxxxxxxx

halfwhiteboy said...

nice floral details!

http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/