14 August 2012

17th HEADLINE-Would You Like To Be Crashed By A Double Decker?

Hello Headliners. Just like what I mentioned before in my last post. "I know how it feels to be back here!" yeah, here, my blog, my headline-blog. And now, what I'm gonna post is one kind of Fashion-Things, hmm I guess there are so many of you who love fashion, but first I wanna say sorry because my fashion-post (or maybe fashion posts (in the future)) is/will not be that good, but I'll always try my best :D 


Okay, enough with the small talk. and.....here's the post. (descriptions below)




one day, my old friend from primary school offered me tote bags that she sold (she has an online tote bag shop til now) and I was directly interested to one of those things and I bought one. I bought the "Double-Decker" one ( I'm a car miniature/die-cast metal collector, so I love anything related to cars lol). So, here are some closer photos of my style.


"Double Decker" Bag by @NgaaaNgaaa collection
"A double decker bus crashes into us, to die by your side is such a heavenly way to die"


Shoes by Lafayette (bought at Galeries Lafayette, Paris)


overall appearance

Striped T-Shirt by Fred Perry
Chino Pants by Zara
Shoes by Lafayette (bought at Galeries Lafayette, Paris)
Tote Bag by @NgaaaNgaaa Collection
Wrist Watch by Bonia
Glasses by Porsche Design


P.S: Tote bag saves the earth! So, don't feel hesitate to use tote bag! GO GREEN :D

5 comments:

Lutfi Fadhila said...

yeaaaaay. zombie has returned to the world of blogging. goodluck zombie!

i like the bag. so cool. nice choice

R. D. Hadian K. said...

HEY Upi!!!!!!!!!! thanks for coming. yeah. here I am again, baby! haha Thanks a lottttt! u too!

R. D. Hadian K. said...

HEY Upi!!!!!!!!!! thanks for coming. yeah. here I am again, baby! haha Thanks a lottttt! u too!

. said...

suka tasnyaaa ehehhe

ANANDITA PRISCARINI AGUS said...

wow love your outfit
sure we can follow each other
just tell me if you've followed my site

xoxo,
www.ananditapriscarini.blogspot.com