14 October 2012

23rd HEADLINE-What's on Your Ipad?

Hello Headliners! Howya doin, guys? Ugh, It has been a month since the last time I posted something here. So sorry, University life keepin' me busy LOL. Okay, let's jump into the main point. Yap! I'm gonna post another headline. Well, it's now about gadgets! Yay! Who loves gadgets here? And who doesn't? Raise your hand! Wait, but I think no one in this world seems to hate gadgets, or maybe there are some people who hate gadgets but they still use it as they need it. Well, I'm actually a guy who loves gadgets, but not a gadget-lover (or known as gadget-freak, sorry, I do not mean to be rude).

So, what kind of gadgets do you usually bring with you, guys? For me, I usually bring iPad (other than cellphones, playstation, camera, etc). What do you have, guys? Maybe an iPad too? or iPhone? Blackberry maybe? Sony Playstation? Camera? Whatever it is I hope it can be very helpful for you. Well guys, if you have an iPad too, what's on your iPad? A simple question that may lead you to some really-fascinating answers. I don't have many applications here on my iPad, only Twitter, Echofon, Facebook, Tweetdeck, Fruit Ninja, Docs To go, Camera 360, Instagram, Path, LINE, Viber, Whatsapp, Yahoo Messenger, etc. Then, What’s on your iPad dock currently? Do those apps pan out as your most frequently used?
Well, on my iPad dock, I usually put the most used stuff in my dock, such as: 
1. Calendar– used to keep tasks or works that are due.
2. Settings– to change things on the fly without having to go back a certain screen.
3. Path– a great "check-ins" machine. (LOL)
4. Tweetdeck – the best twitter alternative app. (for me)
5. Flipboard – the best reader that puts all your favorite websites in a magazine style.
6. Instagram– j
ust to keep myself updated with new photos (LOL)

What are some of your other most-used apps or what’s on your first home screen?  Well, for me, I normally put some of my most used apps on my home screen such as , camera, app store, Echofon, LINE, Whatsapp, Facebook and such. Some of my most used apps are DocsToGo which I primarily use to collect notes or tasks. Safari is also a great app for browsing (lol). And last but not least, Priorities is a great app for keeping up with assignments that are due and supports notification that remind you!

What about you? What kind of gadgets do you usually bring with you, guys? What's on your iPad (or other gadgets)? What’s on your iPad (or other gadgets) dock currently? Do those apps pan out as your most frequently used? What are some of your other most-used apps or what’s on your first home screen? (and any reasons why you’d like to offer) :D


Overall Appearance

Light Blue Shirt by Esprit
Striped T-Shirt by Fred Perry
Chino Pants by PaperSmooth
Brown Belt by Calvin Klein
Wrist Watch by Alexandre Christie
Velvet Shoes by Lafayette

53 comments:

Larissa said...

Thanks for your comment too :) sure we can follow each other! Following you now and waiting for you :) I really like your outfit in this post! And your pictures are always great- so light and bright and nice!

Larissa said...

Thanks for your comment too :) sure we can follow each other! Following you now and wait for you :) I really like your outfit in this post! And your pictures are always great- so light and bright and nice!

SebastianMx said...

Really nice outfit! Simple and elegant, i wear it for a brunch or something like that ;)

Kim Nguyen said...

Hey Diaz! Thank you for the comment and checking out my blog. I'm loving yours as well, and this look is cute! I like it. I'm eager to see more from you.

By the way, would you like to follow each other? let me know!

-Kim
www.KimKardashnguyen.com

MILEX said...

you look so good!2

Karina Dinda R. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yuki Lusiana Eka said...

super! I love your style :)

bellionducky.

. said...

Velvet shoes love<3

Such a charming blog you've got here- I'm following~

And I am a "gadgets freak". I'm that person with her dslr; snapping away and Instagram-ing all at the same time, haha~

xoxo
EV
eviiarty.blogspot.com

Eros Buzza said...

awesome shoes man ;)

Cheers,
Eros (www.HermesIsMyDad.com)

fran said...

thanks for your nice comment boy. i hope you like other looks and want to follow me
fran

http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/red-explosion.html

Vanessa Mercado said...

Hi! Thank's for visiting my blog.. Following you now! I hope you will visit often.. Thank's!! :) Kisses from VV!!

c said...

Amazing!

<3

Unknown said...

Nice style! and yes, every now and then we sure need gadgets.

-V.
www.rightontheverge.blogspot.com

Claudi said...

Great outfit :)

Cashmeremafia said...

great outfit!!! you look perfect
kisses ;)
http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

mutianugrabita said...

I usually bring my tab. Android user. Haha.

Kim Nguyen said...

Hey Diaz! Following you now! Let me know when you've followed me back :)

-Kim
www.KimKardashnguyen.com

Larissa said...

Thanks again for your comment. Unfortunatly I cannot see you following me. Maybe something went wrong!? Have a grat day dear and a good start in the weekend :)

Cashmeremafia said...

of course i follow you now ;)
great blog. kisses
http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Ow, I'm a sucker for gadgets. I love toys lol (like robots and other moving things) but my iPhone is full of different photo editing apps and games :D. My fave is currently Angry Birds Space :D
x, Lara
http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

Unknown said...

Sure thing, deffo I'd like to follow each other ^^! Following you on GFC and Blogloving ^^
x, Lara
rockteraptor.blogspot.

Anonymous said...

I love the pics, looking very style driven!!! I love this post, ipads are so expensive in my country ):

Have a great week!

Love,
Dipika.
www.dipikasyngai.blogspot.com

Charleston said...

quirky!

www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

awesome, love the look dude

www.thewild-swans.com

Unknown said...

Hey thank you for visiting my blog
Following u via blog lovin & facebook follow back if you like!

www.stylentonic.com

Lan said...

the pictures are very nice. great work sweetie and your böog is very good. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3

xx
beauthi.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I don't know what went wrong boy! but I'm following you! xxx

www.stylentonic.com

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sure we can. I followed you on bloglovin' :D

And I'm from India- northeastern part. I live in a beautiful town called Shillong (:

And ipads are not that expensive for many, but for me it is :P It's around 40,000 INR(Indian Rupee)

My bro has a sony tab and he says it's much better than ipad...

Anyways, I hope you're have a wonderful week!

Keep in touch! (:

Love,
Dipika.

vogueswing said...

I like gadgets, but I'm not a fan of them. :) Yet at their point not crazy! :)) But I'm going to buy the iPad.

Greetings from Polish!

Anonymous said...

great outfits!love the ssimply color there...
saphira-t


Unknown said...

Great blog Diaz! I' m your newest follower! Keep in touch!

Love Nyt,
from
BIG hair LOUD mouth
BIG hair LOUD mouth FACEBOOK
BIG hair LOUD mouth BLOGLOVIN

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your lovely comment, your blog is full of amazing style and this is a really nice outfit! Take care :) and hope we can keep in contact

Pablo from fungiexpress.com

Tqa London said...

I can live w/out my iPad too because I'm a gadget freak as well.
Most frequently used apps are Twitbird, Twitter, Apps Store, remote, ipod, downloader and safari.
glad I found your blog. So many information.

Sabrina M said...

you look so cool !!! nice outfit

Karina Dinda R. said...

Nice blog! ^^ Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. Sure, let's follow each other. Follow me via GFC and let me know, then I'll follow you back immediately :)

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Something Real Serious said...

nice look <3

http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2012/10/lesson-learned.html

Unknown said...

Hey man, Your blog is legit and your outfits are awesome. I'm also into the latest technological products and clothes as well. Check out and follow my blog too at www.haroldefinition.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Such a great post.

Lot of inspiration on your blog.

we can follow each other if you want?
(via gfc, bloglovin, facebook maybe)

Lots of love,

Nicole

www.nicoleta.me

Www said...

Nice outfit :)

vogueswing said...

:) Hej! I follow your blog already :)) Greetings from Polish!

Www said...

Sure, I follow you :D

Nino Reyzky said...

you're so funny and nice outfit btw ;)
well i love camera!

http://freakyfernino.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You look adorable my love,

I am very glad to follow you via gfc and bloglovin. Hope to hear you soon and hope you'll follow me back on both.

Lots of kisses,

Nicole

www.nicoleta.me

ChiChi said...

Nothing better than a man who can dress nicely! Love the outfit
Check me out and maybe follow eachother? xoxo
http://amaechi-nwafor.blogspot.co.uk
:)

Roch Gementiza said...

i'm a gadget lover! and i love instagram :) this is a good blog post, actually. mind to check my blog and follow back? thanks, xx.

http://thecookiemookie.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your friendship!

Many many kisses,

Nicole

www.nicoleta.me

M. Ersa Adiprasetya said...

Nice outfit! so classic :)



Hei Echa!

Mitha Komala said...

awesome shoes! super fine and preppy style xx

Letters To Juliet

Something Real Serious said...

nice look man, you are so stylish in that outfit :)

http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-opening-ceremony.html

Nino Reyzky said...

yes of course we can follow each other.
let me know if you done and i'll do the same ;)

putri soe said...

Hello, Diaz! Just got the time to blogwalk and stuffs (phew).

Anyway yes i would like to follow each other. Followed u already. Anyway, nice classic style

-----------------------------------------------------
Putri Soe
SUPERNICE

zaza said...

love this look and your style :)
sure we can follow each other, I'm following you now and hope you'll follow back :)

http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

ADELINA ALEXANDER said...

I love your style and I am following you! Would you like to follow me back?
xoxo