29 June 2013

25th HEADLINE-Sneak Peek of The New Upcoming Posts

Hello Headliners! Oh, man! I really miss this blog and you guys a lot. Sorry for coming back late, I got some works to do in the last 5 months, but now, yeay! I'm here again to post some posts like what I used to post, lol. Firstly, I wanna share my story about what I did in the last 5 months. 
In January, I went to Seoul, South Korea, I went there for an International Conference called Asian Law Students' Association (ALSA) International Conference 2013. The conference was about Human Rights, since we know that I'm a law student and I went there as the representative of Indonesia and my University, Universitas Padjadjaran, we talked about how the actual field conditions of human rights in my country and other countries, like, talking about legal systems in Indonesia that related to human rights or discussing about legal systems in other countries that also related to human rights, and stuff like that. I was elected to be one of the delegates representing Indonesia after I went through a rigorous selection, like, I had to make an essay given by the committee, and of course it was about the main theme: human rights, and I chose a topic about Human Rights on the Victims of the Minor (Children) Criminals or Juvenile Crime and I also had to pass an interview as one of the selection phase. On January 22nd I finally arrived in Incheon International Airport and then the Liaison Officers of Indonesian delegates took us to Seoul directly. The Conference held for 3 days, the first day was held at Seoul National University, as well as the third day and the second day of the conference was held at Hanyang University. The welcoming party and ceremony was held at Gangnam as well as the closing party and ceremony. Different from the welcoming and the closing party, the cultural night was held at Konkuk University Hall. I flew back home on February 6th. So now, I'm gonna show you some proofs and a lil sneak peek about the upcoming posts...



Agnar Indra, Fia Latuconsina, and Me. My partners from Universitas Padjadjaran



 Cruisin' around Hongdae, Seoul

 My best-photography-buddy, Anindya Anugrah

 With other delegates from Indonesia (Left to Right: Canna, Audi, Joanna, Oli, Nadia, Me, Edward, and Bonjo, They're from Universitas Indonesia, except me and Bonjo)


 Korea's famous shopping arcade, Myeong-Dong




 With Delegates fromThailand; Yen, Noon Warantorn, Bamm Hetrakul, and Me

In May, I went to Bali to have a Study and Visit Trip to Universitas Udayana. It was also held by Asian Law Students' Association. Actually, Asian Law Students' Association has 13 active National Chapters (members) they are...

Indonesia
Malaysia
Singapore
Thailand
Philippine
Japan
Korea
China
Hong Kong
Brunei
Taiwan
Laos
Vietnam

ALSA Indonesia itself has 13 active Local Chapters, they are...

Universitas Syiah Kuala (Aceh)
Universitas Sriwijaya (Palembang)
Universitas Indonesia (Depok)
Universitas Padjadjaran (Bandung)
Universitas Jend. Soedirman (Purwokerto)
Universitas Diponegoro (Semarang)
Universitas Gadjah Mada (Jogja)
Universitas Brawijaya (Malang)
Universitas Airlangga (Surabaya)
Universitas Jember (Jember)
Universitas Hasanuddin (Makassar)
Universitas Sam Ratulangi (Manado)
Universitas Udayana (Bali)




 With Universitas Udayana Friends!







I think that's all for today, other stories will be shared and told soon, see ya, Headliners! Thank you :)

24 comments:

Vanessa said...

Thank you so much for the follow.
Follow you back on bloglovin.
Lovely greets

. said...

Hi! Thanks for your visit, comment, and follow, but wait, am I have bloglovin?haha i don't know surely. Look at your post, what a cool experience :)

Sabrina said...

Pictures like this always make me feel like I'm missing out by not having travelled to Asia. Great photos!

Sincerely,
Sabrina

Ruby said...

wow!
i wish i could be like you, going everywhere ;O hahaha
anyway great photos! seems a lot of fun :D

. said...

Yup, I just made bloglovin, and I have followed you, salam kenal!☺
Bt the way, you're Indonesia too? but why you're english as well as orang bule?hahahah :p

Jenniya said...

You're so cool! Thanks for commenting on my blog and sure we can follow each other. I am your new follower now. I followed you via GFC and Bloglovin. Now its your turn to follow. I'll wait for you in my blog. See you!

By the way, GFC isn't shutting down. Only Google Reader will discontinue, so please follow me on GFC. :)

XX, IamJenniya

Anisacrament said...

neat post! reminds me much of my cousin who took law degree in UNPAD as well. Perhaps you might know her lol



www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

Lisa Ramadhanty said...

South Korea.. I wish I go there one day hehe btw it's such an interesting story!
Now, I'm following you. Hope you follow back later! :)

http://froggbaby.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

the beachpictures are gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

your blog is lovely<3
maybe you want to follow each other? :) Let me know:)

Miss-Peacock said...

Thank you for your kind comment on my blog! :) Depending your question to follow each other, if you like my blog go ahead :) and vice versa, I will take a look!

xx

Miss-Peacock

Anisacrament said...

Putri Anindita :D she almost graduated i guess.. but I know Andine adisy putri from 2 years as well if probably you know



www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great post and blog bro! Followed you on Bloglovin'. Hope you do the same bro! :)

Argie
http://argiealcantara.blogspot.com/

Miss Ish said...

It must be great to be a law student and being able to travel a lot at the same time.
btw, I just followed you in bloglovin and GFC, care to follow back?

A Hint of Sunlight

Stevia said...

Oohh.. Seoul!
that sounds so cool
I went to Seoul once but with a tour and I am so looking forward to go there again w/o a tour :)

the pics in Bali is really cool!

<3
The Sweetest Escape 

Karima said...

Nice, girl!

Would love to follow each other!

Love from Amsterdam!

Http://juicyconfashions.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Already followed you through GFC! :)

Argie
http://argiealcantara.blogspot.com/

Livia Pangdoko said...

amazing post!!! korea looks amazing :)

xx,
www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

Lutfi Fadhila said...

Keren, way. Sukses terus menggapai cita-cita. God bless you, way :)

Aul Howler's Blog said...

looks like u got so much fun.

awesome photos

River, cross my heart said...

It is a really cool blog. Maybe we can follow each other?
www.rivercrossmyheart.com

Dyah Paramita Saraswati said...

Anaknya anak Hukum banget? :""")

Adeayu Hadijah said...

wow! you went to south korea?? how envy! anw congrats!!
I've followed you on bloglovin and gfc!

www.mylittlecreambutton.com

Dyah Paramita Saraswati said...

such a remarkeable experience! I'm proud bestfriend

xx,
http://dyhprmtsrswt.blogspot.com/