Good day, Headliners! This post will be about "nerd" and "geek". The terms "nerd" and "geek" are often used interchangeably, but they are
not the same. Both terms can be viewed as either endearing or
pejorative depending on how they applied, by whom, and to whom. And
there is always passion aplenty involved in the definition and
application of either term. But here, what I'm gonna post is about........another tote bag!*yay*. Yeah there is no correlation between my introduction and thing I'm gonna post, I know... lol. Alright, here we go!
another "slempi" tote bag from @NgaaaNgaaa collection. Slempi means selempang in Bahasa Indonesia (slung bag)
this is the closer look
"so, what are you? geek/nerd?"
overall appearance
Black Hat by unknown (bought at Bandung Indah Plaza)
Dark Blue T-Shirt by Armani
Tote Bag by @NgaaaNgaaa Collection
Chino Pants still by PaperSmooth (available at Widely Project, Bandung)
Wrist Watch by Calvin Klein
Shoes by I-Don't-Know-The-Brand (gift from my girlfriend)
In the ongoing battle between geek and nerd, one must take sides, but how can this be done without a solid argument from both sides? It's time to lay the cards on the table and to have yourself in front of a mirror to determine which is better and answer the question some fear to know:
are you a geek or a nerd?
P.S: These photos were taken by my friend, Saraswati, photographer of Parasastra. Thanks to you, lady! :D





34 comments:
can't choose. guess i am a freak ;P
pretty :)
maybe i'm a geek,
haha,
love your bag by the wa
callmeponyboy.blogspot.com
love this.
and your blog is awesome.
following you now :)!
Cool!:)
cute bag..
and you do have faun header btw.. looks great for your blog.. like it :)
warmest regards,
Miss Aa
http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/
love the totte so much. nice blog :)
This is so true! I love your outfit :)
and great blog!
Love the casual look. Very preppy with the khaki jeans and hat but stylish. The tote is cute. :)
adlyvelasco.blogspot.com
Your blog is very inspiring, I'm following you! :)
-Doris
http://malejka.blogspot.com
Indonesia there? :D
big love love love for ur bag! :)
Nice outfit and tote, Di
thanks for following me..
already followed you back :)
keep in touch,
Miss Aa
http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/
Thank you for following. :) Following back.
You look so cool! Love the bag, very catchy - I'm definitely both =P
- Che
style-che.blogspot.com
already follow back, Diaz! :D
thankyou so much keep in touch xx
I'm not sure what's the difference between geek and nerd.. Hmm..
But I do know I love the shoes!!
anyway, glad to see another Bandung blogger :)
following you now
hopefully you'd follow back :)
<3
The Sweetest Escape
I would love to exchange follows sweetie :) just tell me when you have and I will follow you back, pinky swear!
-Che
style-che.blogspot.com
It's funny how nerd and geek have became fashion phenomenons, as in my youth they were more insults, meaning boring outcasts ;)
However, I am both. Nerd, as I wear glasses (bad sight) and use PC for long time everyday, also for work, and geek, since I watch sci-fi and collect Star Wars-related items.. ;)
You got a nice blog ^^
Greets, Lara
http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/
Hi dear :) I really like your blog, would you ike to follow each other? If so-follow me and leave a comment so I can see and return the love! Can;t wait to see you at my blog! :)
Hehe! love that tote! and the pictures! And about me, I'm a nerd! Yes, I read at least 250 books a year and I have this thing about math ... but after reading all the works of Tolkien, maybe, yeah! I am also geek ... ah! but, in style!
Your blog is amazing! You have a new follower!
Hope you will visit my blog and follow me back on Bloglovin'
Big hugs!
Inés
SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com
Hi, nice blog! Lovin the bag! Followed. Hope u do the same!
Xo, Carla
misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com
You have such a cool style. Great photos x
I’m your newest follower, I would be sooo happy if you follow me back ; )
Jodie
www.jodiesjunk.com
Love your smile!
hahaha, you look necis too.. :D
hey i love this syle
young and hip yet chic
following you here
and hope you can follow me too
http://juanthegarage.blogspot.com/
Kuala Lumpur
cool!! I think I am a geek.. but I hate all of those people trying to claim they are geek by just wearing these eyeglasses trying to make themselves look cool and then started posting photos of themselves with these wacky poses.. are they serious..?? haha.. anyways, nice tote bag! :D
Cheers~!
- Justin -
The World According To Me
HAHAAHAHA "photographer of Parasastra". Thank you for link me, Diaz. Love you <3
casual, good :D
Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Would you like to follow each other? :)
XOXO,
Monika
Hi :3
Not sure if Google is bugged, as I don't see you on my follower list (if you Followed on GFC). That happened to me too, I tried to follow someone by GFC and I didn't end up on the follower list anyway ;0!
If you wanna make sure you are there please do check again ^^
Have a nice day!
Lara
http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/
I love your bag and photos!
http://makediynotwar.blogspot.com/
Hey! u look so great! not only on this post...in every post i saw...congrats, your blog is amazing...
Post a Comment