Anyway, as I promised you, now this post will be about my trip to Korea (OMG it was......several months ago? or maybe a year ago haha. But still... promise is a promise, right?)
In January 2013, I went to Seoul, South Korea, I went there for an International Conference called Asian Law Students' Association (ALSA) International Conference 2013. The conference was about Human Rights, since we know that I'm a law student and I went there as the representative of Indonesia and my University, Universitas Padjadjaran, we talked about how the actual field conditions of human rights in my country and other countries, like, talking about legal systems in Indonesia that related to human rights or discussing about legal systems in other countries that also related to human rights, and stuff like that. I was elected to be one of the delegates representing Indonesia after I went through a rigorous selection, like, I had to make an essay given by the committee, and of course it was about the main theme: human rights, and I chose a topic about Human Rights on the Victims of the Minor (Children) Criminals or Juvenile Crime and I also had to pass an interview as one of the selection phase. On January 22nd I finally arrived in Incheon International Airport and then the Liaison Officers of Indonesian delegates took us to Seoul directly. The Conference held for 3 days, the first day was held at Seoul National University, as well as the third day and the second day of the conference was held at Hanyang University. The welcoming party and ceremony was held at Gangnam as well as the closing party and ceremony. Different from the welcoming and the closing party, the cultural night was held at Konkuk University Hall.
I got so many free days back in Korea after I finished the conference, so I decided to have city trips around Seoul (also its surroundings) so my days were not wasted in vain. Lol. Well, as Indonesian, well typically Indonesians love shopping, so, I decided to go to Myeong-Dong, the famous shopping district in Korea and that was so good, so many good and cute stuffs, also with cheap prices (I mean at least some products are cheaper than in Indonesia). In Myeong Dong, I decided to have me-time haha so I could shop as long as I want and not to worry about my friends waiting for me. Then, I went to Namsan Tower to see the Seoul Tower and the Teddy Bear Museum and also "The Locks of Love". In The next day(s), I went back to Myeong Dong to....you know.... and then I went to Gyeongbokgung palace, next, I went to Insa-Dong, it was like souvenir-shops district, then I went to Gangnam and Apgeujong to visit SM Building (well I don't really understand about K-Pop things so that wasn't make the trip memorable anyway, lol, kidding). The next few days, I went to Coex and Hyundai Mall and they looked just like another malls, and to make the trip more memorable, me and some of my friends decided to have a real "trip" like, going to Nami Island, an Island where the film "winter sonata" was filmed and it was a really good place to visit during winter in Korea and we played Ice Skating (but this one was not in Nami Island, it was back in Seoul haha) and the next day, we went to Everland, an amusement park which is famous with its T-express Roller Coaster........and so on and so on..........well Thank God it was all such a really good time spent in Korea..
I flew back home on February 6th. So now, I'm gonna show you some proofs and here we go...
The Famous Shopping Arcade in South Korea, Myeong-Dong!
Our Cultural Night at KonKuk University
Somewhere in Gyeongbokgung Palace Area
Happy face at a Happy Place, Everland!! The famous amusement park in South Korea
in front of the big T-Express (Roller Coaster)
Still with my partner in crime, Fia Latuconsina
I finally tried Ayam ginseng, Sam Gye Tang!
You guys know winter sonata film? yes, this is Nami Island!
still in Nami Island
Agnar Indra, Fia Latuconsina, and Me. My partners from Universitas Padjadjaran
Cruisin' around Hongdae, Seoul
My best-photography-buddy, Anindya Anugrah
With other delegates from Indonesia (Left to Right: Canna, Audi, Joanna, Oli, Nadia, Me, Edward, and Bonjo, They're from Universitas Indonesia, except me and Bonjo)
Korea's famous shopping arcade, Myeong-Dong
With Delegates from Indonesia
Seoul National University
With Delegates fromThailand; Yen, Noon Warantorn, Bamm Hetrakul, and Me
Overall Appearance:
Coat by Samuel and Kevin
Raindeer Sweatshirt by Uniqlo
Ethnic Sweatshirt by Traditionalle
Scarfs by Samuel and Kevin (again)
Sunglasses by Rayban
Suit Set by Arnon Brooke
Shoes by Zara
Chino Pants by Zara
Black Jeans by Cheap Monday



























7 comments:
Nice outfit!!! :)
love your coat! simple yet stunning.
aaaaaaahhh! that rain deer sweatshirt!!!!!!! I love love love itttttttt
Samgetang, yah been there done that lol
nice style, Diaz :)
Oh, snow! so fuuuun
Ohhh i miss stop on ur blog! Snooowwww, so fuunnn
Meiszaecha.blogspot.com
Post a Comment