24 August 2012

20th HEADLINE-Old Scent Of Brown

Headliners! Howya doin? I hope you guys are doin just fine. Now, I'm going to talk about one color which is very familiar. Brown. So, first of all, I'm gonna explain the meaning and symbolism of the Color Brown. Brown says stability, reliability, and approachability. It is the color of our earth and is associated with all things natural or organic.That's why people say that one of the effects of the color brown is "the connection with the earth". Now, I'm going to ask you two questions, do you think some shades of brown create warm atmosphere, comfortable feeling of wholesomeness and dependability, warm family-life, or maybe.. warm loyal friend? So, when you're wearing something brown for your outfit, what do you usually feel? What I usually get(feel) when I wear something brown for my outfit is some kind of comfortable feeling of wholesomeness and confidence... hehehe. You don't believe me, do you? Well, I'm gonna show you some proofs here lol, c'mon take a look..

Well this is actually one of quite-old photos of mine...


This is actually just another photo of an ordinary style of me. But it's brown! And this is one of the proofs :P

Me, with my old Nikon FM 10 (Ssst... It's black and brown) :P


My Brown Nike SB 


 Overall Appearance

Brown T-Shirt by Giordano
Camera-as-necklace by Nikon
Wrist Watch by DKNY
Chino Pants by Urban Outfitters
Shoes by Nike

Brown gives you a feeling of relaxation and home coming.  Think "brown leather chair", "brown corduroy jacket", "taupe and Smokey quartz", "Chocolate Bar", "Dairy Milk Chocolate", "Brown Tees", "Brown Shoes", "Garden and Home".  Brown makes you feel cozy, safe and warm. Family Unity. Self-Unity... IMHO

Do you love the color BROWN? Is brown one of your favorite colors? If the answer is Yes, Has brown had an impact for your life? What do you like most about this color? Tell me about your love of this steadfast hue! :D



P.S: Actually, brown is not my favorite color, maybe it is included into my favorite colors, but unfortunately it's not the number one but I like it tho! lol. 

14 comments:

Joshua Tjandra said...

you know what, brown has been my favourite colour ever since. Eventhough I don't know what it means, I just feel cool and secure with brown sticking on my body. Nice styling anyway! (:

inezdiva said...

I like brown too, and brown has an impact for me because its soft color, and can mixed with anything. And anyway, thank you for dropping ur comments on my blog and i'm following you now hehe

Lutfi Fadhila said...

i like the way you express yourself with clothes. brown is calm. i like it ;D

i must say that your blog layout is neat and stylish. you have a very good taste kawaaay

Unknown said...

eventough i'm not a big fan of brown..i think brown is really nice and calm one :) and it also easy to mixed with any colors
great post anyway :)
feel free to visit my blog

http://brigittamonique.blogspot.com/

Sausan Hanifah said...

Hello, thanks for comment on my blog :)
You have cool blog btw, hehe
What do you like to follow each other? ;)

sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

Wida said...

THAT NIKON FM 10 IS MY FAVE!!!!

Unknown said...

Followed you now!:))

McRon Neall
http://mcronneall.blogspot.com/

Andudei Hardyanta said...

I love this outfits so much. Really adore its color, brown is one of my favorite color, since it always suit my skin. :)

Unknown said...

sure, we can follow each other
Let me know if you already follow mine :)

Unknown said...

love this post!
brown is very familiar color, i never know about this color,
thanks for your comment!
love your blog,
and definitely following,
hope we can follow each other

callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

BERTHA NATASHA said...

Nice blog!
Your style is simply chic, reminds me with my lil bro :D

Sincerely,
BERTHA NATASHA

Ade Kurnianingrum Handika Putri said...

i love brown too anyway :) such a great post anyway ,
visit and follow my blog if you love to :) i'll follow you back

Elfena said...

Nice!Lovely blogWhat about following each other?

Ade Kurnianingrum Handika Putri said...

followed you back :D