
hey-o headliners! :D how have you been?
hmm now, I wanna I ask you something (again).
Should I introduce myself (again) just to 'cover' my blog from the old archives?
hmmm, okay, I will introduce myself (again).
maybe some of you have forgotten about me or/and this blog, so here, I wanna introduce myself...
My name is R. Diaz Hadian. K., friends call me "Diaz" or "Zombie" yeah such a freako, eh? yeah you could say so. I'm addicted to Zombies, 'cause I think Zombies are cool, nice, and they're not mean, I know it. lol. whatev-. hmm.... what else???
I love Photography, tattoos, swimming, books (whatever it is, exception: comics), and many more. I love tattoos, 'cause tattoos are cool, they look awesome, that's why I have some (Arabic) tattoos on my left hand, lol. In addition, I'm a JAZZholic, I really love jazz. But it doesn't mean that I hate another Genres such as Pop, Classic, and so on and so on, cause I do love Pop songs as well.
what else, people? just gimme a comment or write your question about me on my shoutbox. I will try to answer it ASAP through the posts. Gracias.
regards,
Diaz Hadian

hmm now, I wanna I ask you something (again).
Should I introduce myself (again) just to 'cover' my blog from the old archives?
hmmm, okay, I will introduce myself (again).
maybe some of you have forgotten about me or/and this blog, so here, I wanna introduce myself...
My name is R. Diaz Hadian. K., friends call me "Diaz" or "Zombie" yeah such a freako, eh? yeah you could say so. I'm addicted to Zombies, 'cause I think Zombies are cool, nice, and they're not mean, I know it. lol. whatev-. hmm.... what else???
I love Photography, tattoos, swimming, books (whatever it is, exception: comics), and many more. I love tattoos, 'cause tattoos are cool, they look awesome, that's why I have some (Arabic) tattoos on my left hand, lol. In addition, I'm a JAZZholic, I really love jazz. But it doesn't mean that I hate another Genres such as Pop, Classic, and so on and so on, cause I do love Pop songs as well.
what else, people? just gimme a comment or write your question about me on my shoutbox. I will try to answer it ASAP through the posts. Gracias.
regards,
Diaz Hadian

© Diaz Hadian 2011


1 comments:
hello wayday. i feel you. sometimes, we are lazy to update our blog because nobody reads it, nobody comments it. so now, i'd like to offer you something, i'd follow your blog. i comment it. then, would you do me a favor please? post comment on my blog too. thanks sweetheart ;)
Post a Comment